Tips: Victorious Cause,Song Of Africa,
Race 2: Electra, who is down in class and running 4yo and over has a good drop in class and running among her peers if she takes a level start she will be the one to beat. Laurus Tikati, is tracking very well and siting on a nice handicap should make the most of it and should be right there if serious.
Tips: Laurus Tikati, Electra,
Race 3: Papakura, who’s last run is best ignored is very well placed on handicap and should run a good race. Scarlet Pimpernel, is runnig after a long lay off not sure on his fitness. If Monza, run a genuine race then she will win.
Tips: Monza, Papakura,
Race 4: Port Blair, and Way Out, toss up the second named is running on this track for the first time hence is not back-able the first named will improve a lot from the last run and should be the one to beat. Rio, is the dark horse here can upset.
Tips: Port Blair, Upset: Rio,
Race 5: A wide open race and can go any way. My top 3 are Que Sera Sera, Yellowzone, and Ultrasonic, the second named runs best fresh and can win her and the first named is the danger to all today.
Tips: Yellowzone, Upset: Que Sera Sera,
Race 6: Interesting race Amazing Grace, is a filly running her first run over 10 flg is tracking well but in a field of 12 genuine runners its difficult to say as she lacks experience. Very rarely does Pesi run a filly in a span of 10 days its obvious he believes Dreams Of You,is better than her last run as she lost because of the slow pace today will be a different proposition.Looking at the bigger picture my shortlisted 3 are Dreams Of You, Dixie Delight, and Penny Lane, the last two have had a huge drop in class and are very well placed on handicap and will be the ones to beat. The second named will relish the long straight of Mumbai and is the most experienced of the lot hence my first pick.
Tips: Dixie Delight,Penny Lane, Dreams Of You,
Race 7: THE DELTIN CASINOS INDIAN 1000 GUINEAS (GR.1)
1) Ainra,: Pace maker who will make a scorching pace that will help a few outside draw is the issue.
2) Amelia,: Was very strange for Pesi to pack her up after her classic win its obvious that he wanted to spell her for her mumbai classic campaign. her current preparation and the mock race suggest this is the race she is targeted for because it is her optimum trip she will run a very good race has a tremendous turn of foot and should give S Zervan no excuses.
3) Arch Duchess,: Another pacemaker with a wide draw.
4) Beforememoryfades,: Very impressive winner first up ran a very good race and is the most improved filly in the set her acceleration and the manner of victory was a clear indication of her class and she will be right there to beat them all.
5) Circle Of Life, has had no luck in the race for the last two runs with hughes aboard hope her luck changes and she does not stumble or get in traffic jam once again should run a good race if all goes well.
6) Isn’t She Special,: Not here maybe after this run.
7) Keukenhof,: A very genuine and talented animal gives a 100% every time will run a good race again but will need more than that in this field.
8) Mariinsky,: Has done nothing wrong besides travelling all over today she is running among her peers for the first time and will need more to prove what she has, I personally would stay away from her today as she is not outstanding.
9) Mauna Kea,: Was a much talked about horse after her debut and if she wins here the talk will start again, She is a very strong galloper and the fast pace will suit her a lot but class will let her down.
10) Mint Approach, : Has not lost a race on this track but there is always a first . Today the company will be tough on her.
11) Sheer Class,: Here is a horse that can spring a surprise, Sparingly raced due to some issues but has a bright future once she comes right. In her last run she was fractious and was hanging a lot suggesting she was a bit under but that run will do her a lot good keeping in mind she dis run a good second last run and her previous win where she ran after her long lay off she will relish the fast pace of the race and is the one that can upset.
12) Starry Eyes,: Is well prepared but I am not too sure of her class Has won 3 races beating Scenic Warrior rated (53), Janis Jay Rated 48 and Forest vision rated 28. And has been beaten fair and square by Marinsky and Amelia cant see that changing now.
13) Trance,: Will love the long stretch run and the fast pace will be finishing on in the fray although see is a bit down on class she will run a fair race and I wont be surprised if she finishes on board.
Over all a very open race but the top 4 contenders are 2-4-5-11. I am inclined to give Circle of life another chance but wont be surprised if Amelia or Sheer class win.
Tips: Circle Of Life, Amelia, Upset: Sheer Class,(note)
Race 8: Kazuri, has a benefit of an easy run and will improve a lot should be the one to beat. Royal Sapphire, and War Command, seem to be in a forward condition and should run good races.
Tips: Kazuri, Upset: Royal Sapphire
Race 9: There will be a Gamble on Mambo Magic, today and if I am right he will win.
Tips: Mambo Magic,
Days Best: Mambo Magic,
Double: Mambo Magic,Kazuri,
Kaichi or win bets:Victorious Cause, Port Blair, Mambo Magic,Kazuri,
Eachway or Place bets: Laurus Tikati, Monza,Dixie Delight,Amelia,
Bolt from the Blue: Sheer Class