1. The well bred LITTLE BROWN JUG will take time to mature. PIPPIN is from a promising freshman sire and looks forward in works. APOLLO RISING has been subjected to lots of tracks by the laid back trainer, can placed now. Sitting here many thousand miles away from home without my reference material, I was just wondering as to why S Attaolhi and Dhariwal are not performing well this year, and then the thought- where are the Burden Of Proof’s this year, SALINA comes on the scene and looks good to me.
2. BUZZWORD who had finished on has a small chance with this weak rider. TIC TAC TOE has the good rider repeating. ALL CLEAR may place again. CLAARA was kept back last time, can strike now. SHE’S SPLENDID has been given a number of tracks, has a good rider at low weights.
SHE’S SPLENDID-CLAARA-TIC TAC TOE.
3. KINGS KID is showing good works, has fine bloodlines. MEDINAH the well bred has shown sparkle in works, can do well in first run.OCEAN PARK was stretched in last run, can place again. SHAFT is tracking fine. JINGLE BELLS ran a fast race, can show improvement.
JINGLE BELLS-MEDINAH-KINGS KID.
4. ORIENTAL STAR is from a speedy sire and was a good winner in last race, can repeat. FEET ON FIRE could not bridge the gap in last run despite whipping, goes with an allowance rider. TRIUMPH is from very ordinary breeding, has been tracked for long. CARDIGAN BAY from a Derby winner producing dam line has once been backed unsuccessfully in summers, may have benefitted from runs. PRAZSKY is from a speedy sire and was a catchy 2nd in last run in summers, but tendons showed up, looks fit in works.
CARDIGAN BAY-ORIENTAL STAR- PRAZSKY.
5. ACE BADRAAN is very nicely bred who has been really prepared and looks much improved, negative is top weight and a jockey who has yet to grow up in big league. PURSUIT OF FAME is impressive in tracks. ALL PROOF may need a shorter trip for win. SUR LA TETE is in top form and is much improved for the longer trips to handle. CROWN EMPEROR is still amaiden who is top bred and was a good 2nd, should like extra yards.
SUR LA TETE-CROWN EMPEROR-ACE BADRAAN.
6. ESTEBAN is tracking well after a long break, has handicap against. SECRET PUNCH has been an enigma, last run was too bad to be true, can upset. CHASE THE SUN may struggle in a sprint. TALISKER is an in and out runner who can be involved in the finish. ICELANDER is a speedy one who steps up to this class, should be fighting out. Something is brewing with JERSEY SHORE, has run weakly over 1400 m three times?, has a useful jockey switch.
SECRET PUNCH-ICELANDER-CHASE THE SUN.
7. DIAMONITE who lost on the post has chance to redeem , rider repeats at top weight. REAL STEEL was running wide and finished late, looks tough for win here. LAD STAR has been given a couple of gates, may be tried. NOVEL APPROACH is a good type who has handicap against a repeat now. OPEN PAGE was a fighting 2nd, may fight out again. SHIVALIK FIRE has been tracked for long, may surprise.
DIAMONITE-OPEN PAGE-REAL STEEL.
8. GAGAN STAR had gone away from the lot at the bend only to score at good odds, should run well again. ATTRACTOR is a late finisher may place again. BLIZZARD OF OZ should have won long time back, the scheming trainer can give an honest run in this weak field. ANGEL QUEEN is being fiddled with, why this good rider when runs are so backwards.?
BLIZZARD OF OZ-GAGAN STAR-ANGEL QUEEN.
DAYS BEST==SUR LA TETE